The Financial Wellness Program offers confidential and personalized financial coaching appointments. In a one on one setting, students can discuss their financial goals and learn about money management strategies and financial tools. Topics covered in financial coaching appointments include budgeting, saving, understanding credit, student loan repayment, and more.
We do not offer tax advice, investment consulting, or sell financial products to students. We are available to help you as you navigate through your financial decisions and suggest resources to help along the way. Book an appointment by following the steps below.
*Please note in light of COVID 19, financial wellness appointments are taking place virtually via the Zoom or Microsoft Teams platform. Follow the below steps to schedule an appointment.
- Login to Pathways using you Pitt username and password
- Select Appointments
- Click Schedule an Appointment
- Select Financial Wellness as the appointment type
- Select Financial Wellness Center
- Choose a date/time, and confirm!
- The Financial Wellness Program will provide confirmation.